Wanted: Stable reliable domain name on which to share daily experiences of blogging mother as she balances her roles as wife, homemaker and mother of 3. Offering reliable and honest postings paired with compulsive comment checking. Blog title is willing to change to accommodate available and interested domain.
I'm excited to say my want add was answered and we are ready to go live. This will be my very last post to My Three Ring Circus at OneHappyMommy.blogspot.com. My husband and I wanted to fix the schizophrenic relationship between blog title and blog address and thought a domain name would give us the flexibility we were looking for. It's not that I'm not happy. I'm really happy. But, www.onehappymommy.com was already taken and I really didn't want to give up the connection to circus life because, well, life feels so much like a circus.
A circus is a chaotic event with a ton of things fighting for your attention. You can be watching a trapeze artist in the center ring when BOOM! A crazy fool actually shot himself out of a cannon in the ring to your left. Having gotten your attention you start watching the clowns in that left-hand ring only to find out that you totally missed another man actually stick his head into the mouth of a lion in the right-hand ring….
My roles as wife, homemaker and mother of 3 feel much like that circus with each ring constantly vying for my attention. Life is often chaotic and many aspects (like folding laundry) simply don’t get the attention they deserve. But, like any good circus, I’m loving every minute and wouldn’t want it any other way.
You can follow the circus life at.......
..........drum roll please.............
The format will change as I figure out the look I want and the header image is temporary as I seek out the right cartoons to make it work but the address is here to stay. Go ahead and bookmark it, add it to your blog rolls or anywhere else you would like. Come back often and sit back, relax and enjoy the show. I won’t let you miss a thing.
3 comments:
Congratulations!! So happy to know that you now have a permanent site on the web and I will find you easily whenever I need you :-)
Keep up the great juggling act.
Your site is a glorifying job to our Ring Leader.
woohoo! i love it! it's the perfect domain. you are soooooo good at this blog stuff. :) i'm bookmarking your new one right now!
I like the blog name. The picture of the kids is sweet.
Post a Comment