Mom, I can dress myself!!
(Earlier this week I posted two other pictures worthy of a Wordless Wednesday - check it out HERE)
(Earlier this week I posted two other pictures worthy of a Wordless Wednesday - check it out HERE)
(Earlier this week I posted two other pictures worthy of a Wordless Wednesday - check it out HERE)Welcome to my blog. My name is Crystal and my roles as wife, homemaker and mother of 4 feel much like a circus with 3 rings constantly vying for my attention. Life is often chaotic but I'm loving every minute and wouldn't want it any other way. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show. I won't let you miss a thing.
A Unique Magazine Blogger Template created with HTML5, jQuery and CSS3. We have added all the features which is essential to convert a odd looking blog into professional blog.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.
Copyright © 2014 My Three Ring Circus | Crafted by VeeThemes.com
7 comments:
first soldier, now gangster???
Future Calvin Klein model!
Too funny! What a great try! Happy ww.
ROFLOL! Happy WW!
And that's why you ALWAYS have your camera ready!
i know i already posted, but i just showed jim and i laughed so hard i almost teared up. such a funny kid!
How cute! At least he wants to try to do it himself! :)
Post a Comment